Synthetic dyes of the basic type, cationic, technical grade, in powder form. They are soluble in water (mainly in the presence of acetic acid), ethyl alcohol and some types of glycols. They have excellent brightness and high tinting power. Depending on the medium of application, as well as the structure and type of chromophore group of the dye, light fastness and pH levels may vary and are generally poor compared to other dye classes.
• flexographic printing inks;
• Water and / or alcohol based marker inks;
• Agricultural pesticides, fertilizers, seeds and the like;
• Papers (silk, crepon, special);
• Copy papers;
• pulps of paper;
• Dyeing of acrylic fibers;
• Pyrotechnic articles and flags;
Origin: China / India
Packaging: Cardboard boxes containing 25.0 kg.